We are looking for a passionate, dynamic Retail Store Manager to lead a team of staff and volunteers providing exceptional customer service.
Our successful Retail Store Manager will have the privilege of funding the mission of The Salvation Army through the ability to streamline the complexities of processing the flow of donated goods.
Specially, your duties will include:
• Managing the overall performance of the store, including financial management,
• Ensuring the store meets key performance indicators in all key areas,
• Setting the direction through effective leadership and the pursuit of operational excellence,
• Driving exceptional customer service lead from the shop floor,
• Leading and developing a team and ensuring key relationships are maintained and developed,
• A philosophy that aligns with The Salvation Army mission.
This is a wonderful opportunity to put your retail skills to work “giving back”. This is a full-time position of 37.5 hours per week Tuesday to Saturday.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Miramar Corps or post to The Salvation Army Miramar, PO Box 15128, Miramar, Wellington 6243.
Applications close on Monday 11 August 2014.
The Salvation Army is a worldwide evangelical Christian church and human service provider. It is committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society – all through the love of God shown in Jesus. The successful applicant should therefore show an ability to identify with the mission and values of The Salvation Army.