We are looking for a passionate, dynamic Retail Store Manager to lead a team of staff and volunteers at our Karori Family Store.
Our successful Retail Store Manager will have the privilege of funding the mission of The Salvation Army through the ability to streamline the complexities of processing the flow of donated goods.
Our store has experienced significant tough times in the last year, and are looking for a manager with vision, zeal, drive and passion to take this ministry to next level and beyond. People management is a key component of this role, so previous experience in leading a team is essential.
Your duties will include:
• Managing the overall performance of the store, including financial management;
• Ensuring the store meets key performance indicators in all key areas;
• Setting the direction through effective leadership and the pursuit of operational excellence;
• Driving exceptional customer service lead from the shop floor;
• Leading and developing a team and ensuring key relationships are maintained and developed;
• A philosophy that aligns with The Salvation Army mission; And the culture and values of the store.
This is a wonderful opportunity to put your retail skills to work “giving back”. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Grant Key or post to: The Salvation Army , PO Box 6161, Wellington 6141, Att: Grant Key
Applications close Friday 4 December 2015
The Salvation Army is a worldwide evangelical Christian church and human services provider. It is committed to caring for people, transforming lives and reforming society – all through the love of God shown in Jesus. The successful appointee should, therefore, show an ability to identify with the mission and values of The Salvation Army.