Some of our holding include:
- Salvation Army documents and records from New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga
- An extensive uniform collection
- Books issued by or about The Salvation Army
- War Cry (Salvation Army weekly periodical) - 1883 to the present
- Memorabilia and objects
- Photographs, slides, videos, films
- LP records, cassette tapes
- Oral history
- Manuscripts, unpublished materials
The Heritage Centre & Archives reserves the right to charge research fees as follows:
- On-site search conducted by staff - $20 per hour (to a maximum of $60)
- On-site search conducted by visitor - $20 per hour (to a maximum of $60 per day)
- Overseas requests - $40 flat fee
A limited number of photocopies and laser prints of documents are included in the above fees, but copies of photographs are extra. Please note that all the above fees are exclusive of GST and are in NZD.
Any fees charged would be agreed prior to the research being undertaken.
Additional Salvation Army resources
There are numerous and extensive Salvation Army research sites around the world. The Salvation Army's International Heritage Centre is a must for any researcher interested in the work of the Army.
> go to The Salvation Army International Heritage Centre website