More than ever, The Salvation Army depends on the generosity of everyday New Zealanders to help people in crisis.
The Reporter - Issue 2, 2013
Inside this issue:
- Nobody wants to have to ask The Salvation Army for help. By the time many people reach our door, they’ve lost their homes, their possessions and their help. Your donation will help families like Pamela’s.
- Demand for food assistance, counselling, budgeting and social work services is soaring. But declining funding is threatening some of our services that help families become healthy and financially sustainable.
- Thank you to everyone who helped to bring hope to children and their families in need by donating to our Red Shield Appeal this year.
- Doing good in the hood – thank you to Z Energy and its customers who supported our work in communities around New Zealand through their ‘good in the hood’ programme.
- Renee is the energetic, determined and proud single mother of three blossoming children. But it wasn’t always that way. Find out how she set goals to help her children make far better choices than she had made.
> view and download this issue online (PDF, 683KB)
Printed copies of the Reporter can be obtained directly from the Public Relations Department.