Before the recession Chris Clark lived a relatively comfortable life.
The Reporter - Issue 1, 2013
Inside this issue:
- Chris Clark tells how ongoing practical advice including budgeting counselling from The Salvation Army along with moral support, has helped him and his family following a string of tragedies and misfortunes.
- How The Salvation Army is committed to earthquake recovery work in Canterbury - particularly by helping children affected by the quakes and carrying out employment training.
- The inspirational story of young Ollie who collected over 200 gifts for the Kmart Wishing Tree Appeal in Porirua.
- Thank you to members of the public who contributed to The Salvation Army’s work at Christmas through appeals and events at corporate supporters including Countdown, Wattie’s, Flaming Rhino Christmas cards, Warehouse Stationery and Kmart Wishing Tree.
- Why post-Christmas can be such a stressful time for many of our clients and how supporters help our work on reducing the financial impact of costs such as sending children back to school.
> view and download this issue online (PDF, 719KB)
Printed copies of the Reporter can be obtained directly from the Public Relations Department.