Petrina grew up in a violent household and lived on the streets.
The Reporter - Issue 4, 2012
Inside this issue:
- Petrina tells how with support and encouragement from The Salvation Army, she moved from life with an abusive gang to working with the most disadvantaged in her community.
- How Salvation Army life skills programmes are central to moving parents and their children from dysfunction and poverty to a healthy and independent future.
- Corporate support for The Salvation Army’s work at Christmas time including from Countdown Food Rescue, Flaming Rhino Christmas cards, Warehouse Stationery and Kmart Wishing Tree.
- How our Christmas Appeal along with corporate support helps us to 'take the heat out of Christmas' for stressed families.
- Jade's story of how with help from The Salvation Army, she is now embarking on a career following troubled times as a teen.
> view and download this issue online (PDF, 733KB)
Printed copies of the Reporter can be obtained directly from the Public Relations Department.