Information about our response to the 22 February 2011 earthquake.
Your donation will strengthen our response to the great humanitarian need in the aftermath of the 22 February earthquake.
The Salvation Army is accepting monetary donations . We are not requiring clothing at this time. Thank you for your support.
Donate to the ‘Canterbury Earthquake Appeal’
- Freephone: 0800 53 00 00
- By Post: ‘The Salvation Army, PO Box 27 001 Marion Square, Wellington 6141, New Zealand’
- By Direct Credit: BNZ 02-0568-0091726-02
- Please include your first and last name as a reference. For a receipt email
Public Relations with your mailing address.
- Donate online
Please specify that your donation is for the
‘Canterbury Earthquake Appeal’
Although the receipt will be in a standard format, be assured that your donation will only be used for our Canterbury Earthquake Appeal.
> Thank you to those involved in our Sept 2010 Earthquake Appeal
Do you need help or information?
- Please see canterburyearthquake.org.nz
- Government Helpline 0800 779 997
- For information on missing people, phone 0800 Red Cross
- Accommodation (offers of and requests for) Housing NZ 0800 435 700
- Coping with stress factsheets, see moh.govt.nz
Latest Canterbury Earthquake updates and stories