Give a gift that tackles poverty and injustice around the world
How does it work?
Step 1: Choose a gift (or gifts )and complete the order form below
Step 2: We will send you a card with details of the gift and where it is going
Step 3: Lives and situations are changed because of your generosity.
- Scholarships for ongoing education $100
- Scholarship for sewing classes $50
- Toothbrush, face cloth and soap $10
- Pencil case kit (includes stationery) $10
- Set up education pack for children starting primary school $40
- Goats $50
- 2 doctor visits and medication $40
MALAWI, TANZANIA & KENYA
- Bikes for new Salvation Army officers, presented upon their commissioning $100
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Resources for remote schools $150
- Burner with gas bottle $156
- Refilling gas bottle $37
- Relieving hunger in developing and famine-prone countries (equivalent of one dollar-a-week for a year) $52
Please download and complete the following order form. Use Acrobat to fill the form out online or print and post or print, scan and email.
> Download the Just Gifts 2016 order form & flyer (PDF, 71KB)
Send your order by post to:
Just Gifts, PO Box 6015, Marion Square, Wellington, 6141
Email: Just Gifts