Other useful information when applying for a SASH property
- We do not allow dogs at our properties
- Tenants may have a cat
- Tenants are required to maintain the garden around their units
- We pay for lawn mowing services
- Some of our locations have a community room that can be used by tenants
- Parking is on a first come, first served basis at some of our locations
- SASH properties are located throughout the country. We may not have properties in the area you would like to live. Please check this before applying for a property.
- We have 1 and 2 bedroom properties. Most of our properties are 1 bedroom units. We will give priority to couples for our two bedroom properties.
- There is high housing demand for properties – particularly in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. We may not have a vacant property for some time.
- If you do find a property with another provider, please let us know so we can remove your application from our list.
What do the units come with?
- The units are supplied with:
- floor coverings -- carpet and vinyl
- drapes and curtains
- television aerial -- but not TV set
- bench top electric stove with range hood and wall oven (where applicable)
- heat pump (where applicable)
- one drawer dishwasher (where applicable)
What do I need to supply?
You will need to supply:
- microwave oven
- washing machine and drier
- your own furniture and household appliances
- rubbish bin
Units are one or two bedroom with built-in wardrobes, lounge/dining room, kitchen with pantry cupboard and space for a refrigerator and microwave oven, bathroom with vanity unit shower, toilet and wash-hand basin. In addition there is a hot water cupboard and a small storeroom outside. Each unit has its own clothes line.