Eligible applicants can apply for a No Interest Loan (NILS) for up to $1000 for a maximum of 18 months.
Loan amounts are up to $1,000 for essential goods and services such as beds, dining room furniture, lounge suites and fridges. Loans are not for cash. Repayments are set up at an affordable amount over a set period of time.
To enquire about a NILS loan, please use our enquiry form, phone 0800 854 009 or contact one of our centres listed below.
- Whangarei: 3-7 Aubrey Street, Whangarei Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Whangarei Community Finance
- Waitakere: 7–9 View Road, Henderson. Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Waitakere Community Finance
- Mt Wellington:18 Allright Place, Mt Wellington. Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Mt Wellington Community Finance
- Manukau: 16B Bakerfield Place, Manukau. Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Manukau Community Finance
- Pukekohe: 1 Tobin Street, Pukekohe, Ph:(09) 238 5641 e: Pukekohe Community Finance
(Hours: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 9:00 am - 3:30 pm)
- Hamilton: 99 London Street, Hamilton Central, Ph: (07) 834 7000, e: Hamilton Community Finance
- Rotorua: 271 Old Taupo Road, Hillcreast 3015. Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Rotorua Community Finance
- New Plymouth: 118 Powerderham Street, New Plymouth 4310. Ph: 0800 854 009 e: New Plymouth Community Finance
- Tauranga: 375 Cameron Road, Tauranga. Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Tauranga Community Finance
- Napier: 56 Tait Drive, Greenmeadows, Napier, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Napier Community Finance
- Levin: Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Levin Community Finance
- Palmerston North: 431 Church Street, Palmerston North, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Palmerston North Community Finance
- Porirua: 89 Warspite Avenue, Cannons Creek, Ph: 0800 854 009, e: Porirua Community Finance
- Wellington: 22-26 Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Wellington Community Finance
The Salvation Army will monitor loan repayments, providing support and financial education throughout the life of the loan.
NILS is a community-focused initiative of Good Shepherd Microfinance. In New Zealand, NILS is supported and delivered by Good Shepherd New Zealand.
Visit the Good Shepherd website for more information on NILS loans.