You can apply for a StepUP low-interest Loan from $1000 to $5000 at 6.99% (fixed rate per annum. Rate is subject to change) for a maximum of 36 months through our Community Finance scheme centres.
To enquire about a StepUP loan, please use our enquiry form or contact one of our centres listed below.
- Whangarei: 3-7 Aubrey Street, Whangarei, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Whangarei Community Finance
- Waitakere: 7–9 View Road, Henderson, Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Waitakere Community Finance
- Mt Wellington:18 Allright Place, Mt Wellington. 0800 854 009. e: Mt Wellington Community Finance
- Manukau: 16B Bakerfield Place, Manukau. Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Manukau Community Finance
- Hamilton: 99 London Street, Hamilton, Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Hamilton Community Finance
- Tauranga: 375 Cameron Road, Tauranga. Ph: 0800 854 009. e: Tauranga Community Finance
- Napier: 56 Tait Drive, Greenmeadows, Napier, Ph: 0800 854 009, e: Napier Community Finance
- Levin: Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Levin Community Finance
- Palmerston North: 431 Church Street, Palmerston North, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Palmerston North Community Finance
- Porirua: 89 Warspite Avenue, Cannons Creek, Ph: 0800 854 009, e: Porirua Community Finance
- Wellington: 22-26 Riddiford Street, Newtown, Wellington, Ph: 0800 854 009 e: Wellington Community Finance
BNZ lending criteria and terms apply
Maximum loan amount of $5,000 for 3 years
Loan must be for approved purposes only (no cash loans). Once BNZ approves your loan, you have 30 days to confirm what you intend to purchase and provide evidence of the cost.
StepUP is a community initiative between The Salvation Army, BNZ, Good Shepherd and the Ministry of Social Development. For more information please visit www.stepuploan.org.nz.