Gifts of Hope
Donate a Gift of Hope this winter and help a family in need.
When multiple misfortunes overtake families, things spiral out of control very quickly. Here at The Salvation Army, we use your donations to create lasting positive outcomes rather than short-term quick fixes. And even though times are still tough for many of us, we hope that you may be willing and able to send another kind donation to help warm hearts and give relief to other families in distress this winter.
By giving a Gift of Hope you could...
- Provide a kind gift to be used where it is needed most.
- Contribute towards a positive lifestyle programme session.
- Help families get budgeting under control with financial mentoring.
- Donate towards emergency accomodation for those in desperate need of housing.
- Support counselling sessions to give someone the tools they need to cope with emotional distress.
- Donate a winter food parcel to those in need of food this season.
- Contribute towards our social support care that help families navigate crisis.
- Provide a light in the darkness by donating towards addiction support services.
- Support social programmes to connect those feeling lonely and isolated in these dark winter months.
With Gifts of Hope, you can provide support to Kiwi families in so many ways.