Supporting the Winter Appeal can be as easy as giving a gift to a family who are struggling now more than ever.
New Zealand may now be out of lockdown, but many Kiwis aren't yet out of crisis. Please donate to our Winter Appeal and help provide Hope.
Our wrap around support services make a life-changing impact in the lives of those who are suffering.
You can either donate online by going to our secure online donation page:
For other ways to donate:
- Phone 0800 53 00 00 to donate by credit card.
- Make a payment by Internet Banking. The Salvation Army bank account is BNZ 02 0568 0091726 00. Please enter 'Winter Appeal' under 'Particulars/Details' on your online payment form.To enable us to send you a donation receipt, please enter your supporter number (if known) in the 'Reference' field on your online payment form. If you are a current supporter of The Salvation Army, you'll find your 6 or 7-digit supporter number at the top right of any letter we send you. If you do not know your supporter number, email Public Relations with your details and we'll let you know the number.
- Post a cheque to The Salvation Army, PO Box 27001 Marion Square, Wellington 6141, New Zealand. Please specify your donation is for ‘Winter Appeal’.
- Become a True Hero and help by giving a regular donation. Or email us for more information.
- The Salvation Army is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005, registered number CC37312. IRD Number 11-264-190.