This Winter Appeal, you can support the area you are most passionate about.
Donate to the Winter Appeal:
To donate to the appeal quickly and safely online, click on the button below where you will be directed to our donation portal - Flo2Cash - to make a secure donation.
- Select your donation amount.
- Choose from the dropdown whether you want your support to go towards food or wraparound services.
- Fill in your details.
- Be assured your donation is going towards making a difference in the area which matters to you most.
Donate to The Foodbank Project:
To have more freedom to choose specific food items to donate to a local foodbank near you, click on the button below where you will be directed to The Foodbank Project website.
- Select the individual grocery items or food parcel bundle you want a family in need to have.
- Add to cart and choose the foodbank you want these items to go to. This could be your local foodbank, an area you know needs it, or where it is needed most - the choice is yours!
- Fill in some details and place your order.
- From here, the foodbank you choose will have access to shop with Countdown online for the grocery item/s that you have selected.
Set up a Recurring Donation:
To support long-term sustainable change for families in need with a recurring gift, click on the button below where you can sign up to be a True Hero.
- Select your regular giving amount and giving frequency.
- Add a payment method.
- Enter a few details.
- Set up and rest assured that you are ensuring help is always there for Kiwis across Aotearoa New Zealand who need it.
For Other Ways to Donate:
- Phone 0800 53 00 00 to donate by credit card.
- Make a payment by Internet Banking. The Salvation Army bank account is BNZ 02 0568 0091726 00. Please enter 'Winter Appeal' under 'Particulars/Details' on your online payment form. To enable us to send you a donation receipt, please enter your supporter number (if known) in the 'Reference' field on your online payment form. If you are a current supporter of The Salvation Army, you'll find your 6 or 7-digit supporter number at the top right of any letter we send you. If you do not know your supporter number, email Public Relations with your details and we'll let you know the number.
- The Salvation Army is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005, registered number CC37312. IRD Number 011-264-190.