Together 2020 Spring Edition
Click the link below to download a PDF version of our latest Together newsletter (Spring 2020).
In this latest edition of Together:
- We visit The Salvation Army in Christchurch, and hear about their Positive Lifestyle Programme just for men.
- We wrap up our Winter Appeal and express our thanks.
- We talk to Richard, who credits The Salvation Army Bridge programme for giving him a new life.
- We say goodbye to cheques and let you know how you can continue to support us.
- We hear from Greenlea Meats, a company that helped put the protein in our food parcels.
- And we interview Des Adams and hear his fathers incredible story.
What is Together?
Together is a biannual printed newsletter which is sent out to our valued donors, as a way to inform them about how their support is helping Kiwis in need.
It is filled with informative content about The Salvation Army's social services, key outcomes and achievements - as well as stories from people who have been positively affected by these outcomes.
As the name implies, the newsletter is all about showing what we can achieve by working together.
You can choose to support our Together newsletter by donating online.
If you do not currently recieve the Together newsletter, but would like to, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Past Editions
Click the links below to download past editions of Together: