Together 2023 Spring Edition
Click the link below to download a PDF version of our latest Together newsletter (Spring 2023).
In this latest edition of Together:
- Read how attending the Positive Lifestyle Programme reunited mum Dayna and daughter Charlotte.
- Find out how Sheree was able to avoid bankruptcy with the support of Financial Mentoring.
- Learn why Abby is now smiling, after a final move into secure housing ends months of stress and anxiety.
- You'll read why Heathers compassion for young mothers has led her to leaving a gift in her will.
- With Driver Mentor Bob's help, read how Brydee passed her driver license and is enjoying her newfound independence.
- Hamish shares how becoming a True Hero was an easy decision after reflecting on the help his fellow army men received.
- And you'll hear from Wendy, as she explains how a community meal has led to her discovering a community of support.
What is Together?
Together is a biannual printed newsletter which is sent out to our valued donors, as a way to inform them about how their support is helping Kiwis in need.
It is filled with informative content about The Salvation Army's social services, key outcomes and achievements - as well as stories from people who have been positively affected by these outcomes.
As the name implies, the newsletter is all about showing what we can achieve by working together.
You can choose to support our Together newsletter by donating online.
If you do not currently receive the Together newsletter, but would like to, please email us at email@example.com.
Our Winter Appeal Report Back leaflet is available online here
Download Past Editions
Click the links below to download past editions of Together: