Together 2022 Spring Edition
Click the link below to download a PDF version of our latest Together newsletter (Spring 2022).
In this latest edition of Together:
- We share how you Journeyed with Marise
- Find out how you gave Mark a reason to smile
- Learn about how Greg's giving back with the True Heroes Programme
- You'll read about our 10 year partnership milestone with Countdown
- And how the small things are big too for people like Vasi
- As well as learn about a variety of opportunities for giving, such as TaxGift and Honoured Friends
What is Together?
Together is a biannual printed newsletter which is sent out to our valued donors, as a way to inform them about how their support is helping Kiwis in need.
It is filled with informative content about The Salvation Army's social services, key outcomes and achievements - as well as stories from people who have been positively affected by these outcomes.
As the name implies, the newsletter is all about showing what we can achieve by working together.
You can choose to support our Together newsletter by donating online.
If you do not currently recieve the Together newsletter, but would like to, please email us at email@example.com.
Our Winter Appeal Report Back leaflet is available online here
Download Past Editions
Click the links below to download past editions of Together: