Together 2021 Autumn Edition
Click the link below to download a PDF version of our latest Together newsletter (Autumn 2021).
In this latest edition of Together:
- We talk to Paul in Christchurch and hear about his journey with Social Worker Dee.
- We visit Kidsfirst Kindergartens Phillipstown and Te Kura o Wairau School to see how The Salvation Army is helping kids in the community.
- We explore the Ready to Rent programme in Rotorua.
- We interview Kaye Parker in Queenstown and learn about her amazing achievements during lockdown.
- We hear about Royal Wolf's life changing intiative.
- Tonga gives thanks to Kimberly-Clark for their incredible donations.
- And we reveal our upcoming bucket shake for our Red Shield Appeal!
What is Together?
Together is a biannual printed newsletter which is sent out to our valued donors, as a way to inform them about how their support is helping Kiwis in need.
It is filled with informative content about The Salvation Army's social services, key outcomes and achievements - as well as stories from people who have been positively affected by these outcomes.
As the name implies, the newsletter is all about showing what we can achieve by working together.
You can choose to support our Together newsletter by donating online.
If you do not currently recieve the Together newsletter, but would like to, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Past Editions
Click the links below to download past editions of Together: