Together 2021 Spring Edition
Click the link below to download a PDF version of our latest Together newsletter (Spring 2021).
In this latest edition of Together:
- We talk to Bianca about overcoming addicition and starting a new life.
- We learn about the success of The Foodbank Project.
- We hear how Guy contributes to the Salvation Armies Regular Giving Programme.
- We share Simon's story of reintergration into society.
- We hear how Yvonne and Nick found a new home, and family, with The Salvation Army.
- And we interview Pamela, and find out about her great-grandfather.
What is Together?
Together is a biannual printed newsletter which is sent out to our valued donors, as a way to inform them about how their support is helping Kiwis in need.
It is filled with informative content about The Salvation Army's social services, key outcomes and achievements - as well as stories from people who have been positively affected by these outcomes.
As the name implies, the newsletter is all about showing what we can achieve by working together.
You can choose to support our Together newsletter by donating online.
If you do not currently recieve the Together newsletter, but would like to, please email us at email@example.com.
Our Winter Appeal Report Back leaflet is available online here
Download Past Editions
Click the links below to download past editions of Together: