The Salvation Army Reintegration Services can help you with housing on release from prison, as well as a safe and supported transition into the community.
Support focuses on the following areas:
- Employment: Assistance in improving employment resilience.
- Accommodation: Assistance in finding permanent sustainable accommodation.
- Education and Training: Assistance in acquiring necessary skills to retain sustainable employment.
- Oranga: Health and Wellbeing: Assistance in maintaining spiritual, personal and culture wellbeing.
- Skills for Life: Assistance in managing household, family/whānau and financial commitments.
- Family/Whānau and Community Support: Assistance with connecting to pro-social family, whānau and community support.
Reintegration Services Locations
Call 0800 53 00 00 or email: