The Salvation Army continues to serve the community during this time. We have seen rising demand for our services and anticipate continued demand over coming weeks as we meet people's essential needs.
YOU CAN HELP!
- Click here to donate securely online - your receipt will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Click here to visit the Foodbank Project to help keep our Salvation Army foodbanks stocked.
- Phone 0800 53 00 00 to make a secure phone donation using your credit card.
- You can also donate via internet banking - The Salvation Army bank account is BNZ 02 0568 0091726 00. If you have a Supporter number, please enter this in the 'Reference' field on your online payment form. Note we are currently unable to produce paper receipts. Once we resume services from our offices, we anticipate a 5-10 working day delay in sending these to you.
- Email us to become a True Hero and make regular donations.
Thank you so much for continuing to support our work on the front line of need in New Zealand in this challenging time.
Red Shield Appeal Paused for Covid-19
Given the unprecedented circumstances we currently face as a nation, we have decided to pause the launch of our Red Shield Appeal in April and our nationwide Red Shield street collection from 4-10 May.
For those of you who wish to make a donation, we are continuing to receive these via our online platforms. See above for ways to give. We greatly value your help at this time as we experience additional demand on our services.
Do You Need to Take a Break from our True Heroes Programme?
Please email us if you need to change your True Heroes regular gift amount, including pausing or stopping.
Email us with our request and we will action this for you.
- Please include a contact phone number if possible.
The Salvation Army is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005, registered number CC37312. This means The Salvation Army is exempt from income tax. The Army also has Donee Status from IRD, meaning donations of $5 or more may qualify for a tax credit.
Find out more about The Salvation Army and the work we do in our Annual Report 2019.