The Salvation Army continues to serve your community. We anticipate continued demand for our services over this Christmas season as we meet people's essential needs.
YOU CAN HELP!
- Click here to donate securely online - your receipt will be sent to the email address you provide.
- Phone 0800 53 00 00 to make a secure phone donation using your credit card.
- You can also donate via Internet Banking - The Salvation Army bank account is BNZ 02 0568 0091726 00. If you have a Supporter number, please enter this in the 'Reference' field on your online payment form.
- Email us to become a True Hero and make regular donations.
- Click to request your Business Partnership Pack to help promote the Christmas Appeal
Thank you so much for continuing to support our work on the front line of need in New Zealand in this challenging time.
Please email us if you need to change your True Heroes regular gift amount, including pausing or stopping.
Email us with our request and we will action this for you.
- Please include a contact phone number if possible.
The Salvation Army is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005, registered number CC37312. This means The Salvation Army is exempt from income tax. The Army also has Donee Status from IRD, meaning donations of $5 or more may qualify for a tax credit. The Salvation Army IRD number is: 11-264-190.
Find out more about The Salvation Army and the work we do in our Annual Report 2020.